There is a saying: "You have to dress to impress on your first date". It is certainly true, but we all have to admit that for guys the most important thing on the first date should be their ride. Just picture this scene: you're at her door in tuxedo with a bouquet of 25 roses (her favorites). She opens the door, takes you by the arm and you slowly walk her towards your Baby Blue color 1998 Toyota Corolla with multiple dings, scratches and a bumper sticker that says "Nirvana". If she is a smart and beautiful girl she will fake faint right there on the spot or will bolt and run away like Usain Bolt. Women don't really care that much about your attire, flowers or manners. Your ride on the opposite will speak volumes to them and in most cases will make them totally blind to everything else. Now picture another scene: you're at her door with one hand holding your falling down pants and in your other hand a 24 ounce can of "Milwaukee's Best" wrapped in a brown paper bag. She opens the door and since she is a smart girl she is about to fake faint or almost ready to bolt like Mr. Bolt but she peeks over your right shoulder and sees your 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Convertible parked in her driveway. And because she is a smart and beautiful girl she takes you by the arm and walks you down to your car. The rest of the story is up to your imagination.
It's very simple my friends - your future and your wife to be is determined by Your Ride. Cruel but true, that's why Date My Ride website came up with a list of 2010 Top 10 Best Dating Cars for Guys. Rides are not listed in any particular order or sequence. Those are simply the Top 10 must haves.
- 2010 Chevrolet Hurst/Camaro. This one is the perfect ride for the first date. The new 2010 Camaro will sure knock your date off her feet. Stylish body flow, aggressive grill, 20 inch rims (bling, bling) and 420-hp 6.2L V-8 powerful engine will absolutely close the deal on your first date. Plus this sweet ride is a huge ego booster - no girl will ever care of your looks or clothing when you are pulling into her driveway with this sweet new ride.
- 2010 Rolls -Royce Ghost. This one right of the bat makes a statement - I am over 60, I am filthy rich, I could die pretty soon and leave you fighting with my heirs over the money. With ride like this one - 212.6 inches long, price tag of over $300K, 536-hp 6.6L V-12 engine you will attract the hottest gold diggers from all over the world. The news flash for gramps - no gold digger will care about your looks, jaw implants, hearing aids or Alzheimer's when you are proudly drooling behind the steering wheel of this bad ass coffin!
- 2010 Nissan GT-R. When chicks are going to see you in the ride such as 2010 Nissan GT-R two things will come to their minds - "Fast and Furious and Vin Diesel." This ride will create an impression of you that you are as buff and tough like Mr. Diesel. Put few stripes or flames on the hood; throw in some monstrous speakers and this 485-hp 3.8L V-6 Turbo engine tow seater will become a love ride. No coed will ever say "No" to you when she sees you in this ride flying down the street or doing smoky wheelies. Plus you will be able to smoke every Civic or Corolla at the traffic light. The only bad news is that this ride isn't cheap - $84K, so your part-time job at Chuck E Cheese's won't cut it.
- 2010 Audi R8. Even James Bond- Agent 007 wouldn't be ashamed to ride in this baby. 2010 Audi R8 should be every man's dream. If this is your ride you can be well assured that Miley Cyrus would be fighting Sarah Palin about who gets to go out on the date with you. With this ride even if you are resembling George Costanza from Seinfeld - short, bold, no job, living with parents you absolutely will be dating the most gorgeous women! 525-hp 5.2L V-10 humming engine will make any kitty purr in this powerful ride.
- 2011 Jaguar XJ - Series.You want to impress Desperate Housewives from LA, NY, NJ, and OC? Get this kitty cat - 510-hp 5.0L V-8 engines wouldn't be bad for David Beckham either. The look of this car just says: "I am in it to win it" and "Of course I am a Gentleman". Somehow this ride asks you to dress nicely so you become part of the car. And because of all that Euro/British hype ladies would be expecting you to be at the par with this car. Two words to describe this ride: "Gentlemen's Choice".
- 2010 Ferrari California.The name says it all - "Ferrari California". To have this ride you must a) live in LA, b) be one of those want to be A list or at least B list celebrities c) "have your dealer on a speed dial" and oh, almost forgot d) you must be skinny. If you meet all of the above this 460-hp 4.3L V-8 engine convertible is Your ride. Just keep in mind you will be attracting certain types of women with those common elements: a) she lives in LA, b) she is one of those want to be A list celebrities, c) "she will have her dealer on a speed dial" d) she will probably be a D size and oh, almost forgot e) she will be skinny.
- 2010 Ford F - 250 Super Duty.Smell of beer, wood, gun powder, dogs and fish mixed with other women's perfume that is the smell of a real man driving this Bad Boy! Who cares that his ride is bigger than his 1966 modular home sitting on stilts. A real woman needs a real man and real men drive real bad as trucks such as 385-hp 6.2L V-8 engine Ford F-250 Super Duty! And the best thing about this ride is that you can literally hoard loads of women in its bed.
- 2010 Toyota Prius.You get this ride and every girl with "Green Peace" t-shirt will fall for you. Being "green" is fashionable these days. Even some actual A list Hollywood celebrities drive Priuses. But be forewarned that this 134-hp 1.8L engine bucket looking ride won't score you any point with hot gold diggers, desperate housewives or girls from The Hills. Most likely you and your date will end up hugging the trees on a first date.
- 2010 BMW M3 Convertible.This ride is an ultimate must have date car for guys. It is amazing how the sound of three simple letters Be-eM-double U will sweep your date of her feet. You won't even need to buy any alcohol, just give her a ride in this 414-hp 4.0L V-8 convertible and she will feel absolutely drunk. Any man becomes a superhero when he drops those three simple letters to the woman....Be, eM, double U....
- 2010 Mercedes -Benz CL65 AMG. No Top 10 car list is complete without the Benz. Women in all age groups, demographics and social levels will pay attention to you if you come to pick her up on a first date in this ride. We have to stress this again that you looks are not important if you are cruising down the street in this $200K plus, 604-hp 6.0L V-12 symbol of wealth. Get your date in a car, relax, adjust your hearing aid or pick piece of spinach from your braces and let this ride do its job.